Members and Guests
The club has decided to permit entry only to fully vaccinated people. The club made this decision for the following reasons.
– The Club has a duty to ensure the health and safety of staff and customers under the Work Health Safety Act (NSW), and the general law.
– Those who are not fully vaccinated have a higher risk of transmitting the coronavirus to workers and patrons. For instance, the Doherty Modelling Report, prepared for the National Cabinet, states that people fully vaccinated with AstraZeneca and Pfizer vaccines have an overall reduction in transmission of 79% and 93% respectively.
– Moreover, subclause 1.3(f) of the Public Health ( COVID-19 General) Order 2021 states “the risk [to public health in NSW] is from and among people who remain unvaccinated because these people are more likely to be infected, more at risk of severe illness and death resulting from infection with SARS-CoV-2, and more likely to transmit the infection to others, than fully vaccinated people”.
– Given the overwhelming research supporting these findings, precluding patrons who are not fully vaccinated will reduce the likelihood that fully vaccinated staff and patrons will be exposed to the coronavirus, or contract COVID-19.
– While the Club is implementing other controls to mitigate the risk of COVID-19 transmission, as outlined in its COVID-19 safety plan, the level of mitigation from excluding those who are not fully vaccinated cannot be achieved through other available controls.
Please adhere to Covid 19 1.5 M Social Distancing Rules
Please see ClubNSW and NSW GOV for Covid Updates, they can change from a day to day basis.
NSW Government COVID-19 News and Updates
Please note under Covid-19 Rules until otherwise advised.
Please be patient, these are unusual times and the situation my change before anything can be updated.
Please check Facebook as well.
Staff will remain Vigilant with Cleaning and Hygiene practices
Rules and Regulations
Any persons entering our premises agrees to comply with the following “Conditions of Entry”, which have been implemented in accordance with the current NSW Public Health (Covid-19) Order relating to this premises for the purpose of keeping patrons and staff safe.
All Patrons attending this licensed premises shall;
• Provide their name and phone number/email on entry
• Be refused entry if they display signs of illness
• Be requested to leave should they display signs of illness after entry
• Be seated whilst consuming liquor
• Adhere to social distancing as required including at entry and exit points or where markings are in place
• Comply with any request to relocate due to patron number restrictions in any area
• Comply with reasonable directions from staff
• Adhere to a maximum number of ten persons per table
Failure to comply with any or all of these conditions may constitute an offense under the Public Health Order and the licensee, their staff or agents reserve the right to remove from the premises any patron not adhering to these conditions under Section 77 of the Liquor Act 2007. Woonona Bowling Club Management.