Notice to Members
To Members and Guests
The club has decided to permit entry only to fully vaccinated people. The club made this decision for the following reasons.
– The Club has a duty to ensure the health and safety of staff and customers under the Work Health Safety Act (NSW), and the general law.
– Those who are not fully vaccinated have a higher risk of transmitting the coronavirus to workers and patrons. For instance, the Doherty Modelling Report, prepared for the National Cabinet, states that people fully vaccinated with AstraZeneca and Pfizer vaccines have an overall reduction in transmission of 79% and 93% respectively.
– Moreover, subclause 1.3(f) of the Public Health ( COVID-19 General) Order 2021 states “the risk [to public health in NSW] is from and among people who remain unvaccinated because these people are more likely to be infected, more at risk of severe illness and death resulting from infection with SARS-CoV-2, and more likely to transmit the infection to others, than fully vaccinated people”.
– Given the overwhelming research supporting these findings, precluding patrons who are not fully vaccinated will reduce the likelihood that fully vaccinated staff and patrons will be exposed to the coronavirus, or contract COVID-19.
– While the Club is implementing other controls to mitigate the risk of COVID-19 transmission, as outlined in its COVID-19 safety plan, the level of mitigation from excluding those who are not fully vaccinated cannot be achieved through other available controls.
We are open, under NSW Government Laws.
All members, guests, visitors, staff, management and contractors will all need to have received both doses of a Covid-19 vaccination and be able to provide proof of vaccination before being allowed to enter the Club.
For members who are unable to download Vaccination Record please call 1800 653 809 to obtain paper based record. This procedure can however take up to 14 days to process.
In addition to the vaccination requirement the Club will have density restrictions imposed. (One person per 4sqm inside, while 1 person per 2sqm outside.This may vary on changing covid rules.)
Standing and Drinking will be permitted outside. You must remain seated inside. These restrictions are not new to us as we have been dealing with them on and off for the past 18 months since the pandemic began so we will be prepared.
Registered Club Act
This club is by law required to keep a register containing information that relates to the management and financial administration of the club including:
- A list of disclosures, declarations and returns made by the governing body and employees of the club.
- The salary bands of the club’s Top Executives
- Details of the overseas travel made by the governing body and employees of the club.
- Details of loans given by the club to employees.
- Details of certain contracts executed by the club.
- Salary details of club employees who are close relatives of the club’s governing body and Top Executives.
- Details of the payments made by the club for consultant services.
- Details of legal settlements made by the club with a member of the governing body or employee of the club.
- Details of legal fees paid by the club for a member of the governing body or an employee of the club.
Board of Directors
Senior Vice Chairman
Junior Vice Chairman